Roasted Carrot White Bean Hummus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"We love dips and spreads around here. We eat so much hummus, we may just turn into it. I wanted to turn my children’s love of dipping into a sneaky way to get them to eat more veggies. This Roasted Carrot White Bean Hummus does the trick so well, they like to eat it by the spoonful! This homemade hummus recipe is made with navy beans instead of chickpeas. Navy beans are small white beans that get really creamy when cooked, which is why they work great in this dip recipe. Roasted carrots, red pepper, onions, and walnuts are added along with seasonings like garlic, balsamic vinegar, tamari, basil, and smoked paprika for loads of nutrition and flavor. This hummus is anything but boring! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade Applesauce
- Espresso Overnight Oats
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Mutton Stew
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Nests
- Gluten-free Peach Cobbler (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes