Coconut Cashew Bars
By: Randa Derkson from thebewitchinkitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Coconut Cashew Bars make a delicious, healthy, snack. Whether you’re Whole30, paleo, or simply looking for a healthier snack or dessert idea – give these bars a try. The consistency of these coconut cashew bars is totally up to you. You can use the Vitamix, or blender until their completely smooth or you can do what I did and leave some texture in them. Dates, coconut, and cashews blended together to make a Larabar copycat recipe that's paleo and a healthy snack."
Preparation Time10 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 20 Awesome Gluten Free Recipes for Chips and Dips
- Date Lemon Energy Balls
- Savory Italian Tigernut Flour Crackers
- Vanilla Butter Valentine's Day Popcorn
- Gluten Free Cheez-Its
- Easy Peanut Butter Buckeye Bars
- Baked Zucchini Chips
- Buttery Ritz Crackers
- 17 Easy Gluten Free Cracker Recipes: The Best Homemade Crackers
- 16 Easy Gluten Free Appetizers and Snacks
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes