Parmesan Rosemary Potato Chips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you ever made you own homemade potato chips? They are not difficult to master but you will need a mandolin. Try these Parmesan Rosemary Potato Chips. When you slice them up nice and then they fry up nice and crisp and crunchy. These chips would amaze your company for game day to any time over the holidays. Even make a batch when you are wanting a salty snack. Everyone will be in awe of these!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chettinad Fish Fry Masala
- Squash Soup Recipe
- Creamy Crab Pasta Salad
- Cowboy Peach Salsa
- Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Homemade Calzone Recipe
- Classic Falafel Recipe
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Bbq Grilled Eggplant Steaks (gluten-free, Vegan, Keto)
- Aloo Paratha Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes