This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Parmesan Rosemary Potato Chips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you ever made you own homemade potato chips? They are not difficult to master but you will need a mandolin. Try these Parmesan Rosemary Potato Chips. When you slice them up nice and then they fry up nice and crisp and crunchy. These chips would amaze your company for game day to any time over the holidays. Even make a batch when you are wanting a salty snack. Everyone will be in awe of these!"
Read NextCopycat Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Copycat Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels
- Buttery Ritz Crackers
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Bites
- Easy Homemade Tortilla Chips
- Easy Kale Chips
- 20 Awesome Gluten Free Recipes for Chips and Dips
- Perfectly Crispy Baked Bacon
- Salt and Pepper Cheezy Popcorn
- Baked Zucchini Chips
- Healthy Banana Split Trail Mix
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Spam Musubi With Teriyaki Sauce
- Gluten-free Apple Fritter Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Easy Vegetarian Bean Soup
- Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (starbucks Copycat, Gluten-free)
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes