No-bake Energy Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These no bake energy balls, also called bliss balls or energy bites, just changed my life. They are vegan, paleo, gluten-free and dairy-free. They have only 6 ingredients, they are super easy to make AND they are perfect to be added to your Healthy Meal Planning or Batch Cooking. I was amazed when I realized how easy it actually is to prepare these no-bake energy balls. You just need a food processor and you don’t even need a large one. Also, since this recipe only requires 6 ingredients, you won’t be spending much time in the measuring process."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Buttery Ritz Crackers
- Easy Homemade Tortilla Chips
- Easy Two Ingredient Cheddar Crisps
- Just-Like Cheez-Its White Cheddar Crackers
- Gluten Free Cheez-Its
- Pack-and-Go Snack Mix
- 16 Easy Gluten Free Appetizers and Snacks
- Homemade Soft Pretzels
- Pepperoni Pizza Mini Muffins
- Dark Chocolate Almonds with Sea Salt
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Riced Cauliflower – Eggfree
- Blt Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- How To Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes