This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
No-Bake Mocha Almond Fudge Energy Bars Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"You only need 4 ingredients and 5 minutes for these healthy No-Bake Mocha Almond Fudge Energy Bars! Believe it or not, the rich, chocolatey treats are gluten-free, dairy-free, and grain-free…making them a clean eating snack to grab-and-go for instant fuel when you need it most!"
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Jan 26, 2017
Wow what a super easy recipe. I am so going to make these. I am very, very happy to find this recipe. I actually do have all of these ingredients (yes even the dates) at home already. I may go looking for salted almonds though as I like salty sweet. I have never seen them in South Africa but then I didn't know they existed. Could I use peanuts? I don't see why not.
Jul 08, 2016
These look like brownies, but they're...healthy? What madness is this?!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Healthy Apple Crumble
This healthy apple crumble with oats recipe can be prepared all year round, but I think it can easily be added to the list of best… Continue reading: "Healthy Apple Crumble"
- Vanilla Butter Valentine's Day Popcorn
- Parmesan Rosemary Potato Chips
- Black Eyed Pea Caviar
- 20 Awesome Gluten Free Recipes for Chips and Dips
- 16 Easy Gluten Free Appetizers and Snacks
- Cheesy Potato Pizzas
- Cinnamon Baked Apple Chips
- Homemade Gluten-Free Vegan Copycat Pizza Bagel Bites (Allergy-Free)
- Baked Zucchini Chips
- Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Peach Jalapeno Salsa
- Broccoli Waldorf Salad
- Roasted Beet Dip
- Honey Whipped Feta Dip
- Easy Jalapeño Poppers
- Buffalo Cauliflower Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Black Eyed Pea Caviar
- Creamy Jalapeño Sauce
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes