No-Bake Cinnamon Apple Energy Bars
By: Melanie McDonald from avirtualvegan.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Incredibly delicious No-Bake Cinnamon Apple Energy Bars. A delicious mix of chewy & crispy & so quick & easy to make! These No-Bake Cinnamon Apple Energy Bars are chewy and crispy all at the same time and the cinnamon apple flavour comes through really well. They almost taste like apple pie and that is always a good thing! They are perfect for snacks, grab & go breakfasts and lunch boxes. They are so quick and easy and need no baking. You just have to melt a few things on the stove, mix it with all the dry stuff, squidge into a pan and wait for them to set up in the fridge before cutting up."
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 20 Awesome Gluten Free Recipes for Chips and Dips
- Date Lemon Energy Balls
- Savory Italian Tigernut Flour Crackers
- Vanilla Butter Valentine's Day Popcorn
- Gluten Free Cheez-Its
- Easy Peanut Butter Buckeye Bars
- Baked Zucchini Chips
- Buttery Ritz Crackers
- 17 Easy Gluten Free Cracker Recipes: The Best Homemade Crackers
- 16 Easy Gluten Free Appetizers and Snacks
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes