Mint Chocolate Sunflower Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The refreshing taste of mint paired with decadent chocolate is a match made in flavor heaven. These Mint Chocolate Sunflower Bites provide a hefty dose of flavor, and the whole grain oats and sunflower seeds make these the perfect gluten-free, nut-free, and vegan energy snack!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake is so smooth and creamy that it practically melts in your mouth. You'll find that this easy… Continue reading: "No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake"
- Cheesy Pizza Bagels
- Circus Animal Cookies
- Gluten Free Cashew Meal Blueberry Muffins
- 20 Awesome Gluten Free Recipes for Chips and Dips
- Crispy Kothambir Vadi
- No-Bake Mocha Almond Fudge Energy Bars Recipe
- 16 Easy Gluten Free Appetizers and Snacks
- Buttery Ritz Crackers
- Homemade Lemon Larabar Bites
- Easy Homemade Tortilla Chips
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Maple Blondies (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Sour Apple Cooler
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Red Pepper Jelly
- Gluten-free Pumpkin Donut Holes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Make The Best Coleslaw Ever
- The Best Gluten-free Vegan Pumpkin Pie (allergy-free)
- Gluten-free Vegan Pie Crust (easy All-butter Dairy-free Recipe)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes