Lemon & Poppy Seed Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Some days you just need a break from chocolate treats and desserts, enter our Lemon and Poppy Seed Cupcakes. They are a fluffy and moist cake with a lovely citrus zing, and the Lemon Frosting takes our humble cupcake to a whole new, and very refreshing, level. Based on a almond flour batter, they're gluten free, grain free, low carb and sugar free - perfect for diabetics or anyone just trying to eat a little healthier. It's hard to stop at 1!"
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time15 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size12 cup muffin tin
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup natvia (or preferred granulated sweetener)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 4 ounces butter, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes