Homemade Lemon Larabar Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Are Lemon Larabars your favorite flavor? Me too! This homemade lemon Larabar recipe enables you to skip the line at the grocery store and stop spending money on store bought bars. These bites taste exactly like the original, are gluten free, grain free, diary free, and paleo, and only take 10 minutes to make with the help of your food processor! Lemon Larabar Bites are a great pre-workout snack and can easily double as a sweet treat for dessert!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Six Bean Salad With Gluten Free Pasta
- Rainbow Spring Rolls Recipe With Pineapple Dip
- Baked Cauliflower Hashbrown Patties Recipe
- Quick And Easy Baked Fish
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Air Fryer Baked Apples
- Chicken Salna
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes