Homemade Lemon Larabar Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Are Lemon Larabars your favorite flavor? Me too! This homemade lemon Larabar recipe enables you to skip the line at the grocery store and stop spending money on store bought bars. These bites taste exactly like the original, are gluten free, grain free, diary free, and paleo, and only take 10 minutes to make with the help of your food processor! Lemon Larabar Bites are a great pre-workout snack and can easily double as a sweet treat for dessert!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Baked Zucchini Chips
Parmesan Rosemary Potato Chips
16 Easy Gluten Free Appetizers and Snacks
Salted Caramel Chex Mix
Baked Cauliflower Wings
State Fair Pineapple on a Stick
Gluten Free Cashew Meal Blueberry Muffins
Buttery Ritz Crackers
17 Easy Gluten Free Cracker Recipes
Nutella Inspired Chocolate Spread
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chickpea Cucumber Salad
- No-Bake Gluten-Free S'mores Parfait (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Bubble & Squeak
- Coconut and Cassava Tortillas Breakfast Tacos!
- Asparagus Avocado Salad
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Waffle Sandwiches
- Reuben Dip
- Roasted Sweet Potato Tacos
- Fish Tacos
- Whole30 Tuna Cakes with Lemon Garlic Aioli
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes