Homemade Gluten-free Wheat Thins (vegan, Allergy-free)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Wheat-Free Wheat Thins? This Homemade Gluten-Free Wheat Thins recipe is a celiac-safe copycat of Nabisco's classic whole-grain cracker! This quick & easy healthy snack is vegan, allergy-free, and kid-friendly. Great for plain snacking, pairing with soups or salads, and topping with dips and spreads! It's an oxymoron! "Wheat-Free Wheat Thins"? How? We're getting as close to the gluten-filled cracker as we can with this copycat recipe! You'll get the same healthy, crunchy, slightly sweet, savory, and buttery cracker you grew-up with, but safe for celiacs and gluten-free folks alike! Even if you're not gluten-free, these homemade gluten-free wheat thins are going to be your new staple snack!"
Cooking Time12 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Mint Chocolate Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Amaretto Sour
- Turmeric Chickpea Croutons
- Easy And Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Apple Crumble
- Chia And Flaxseed Pudding
- Mish Mash Of Eggs, Cheese And Peppers
- Zoku 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Tumbler
- Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
- Gluten-free And Vegan Tortillas With Chickpea Flour
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes