Healthy Gluten-free Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is the perfect snack for those who need something sweet in the afternoon, but it’s a healthy recipe because it’s sweetened only with banana and dates. It’s very easy to prepare and will be loved by adults AND children. Preparing them is very easy, and it only takes very little time. The only thing that you should keep in mind is that it would be better to leave them on a cooling rack as soon as you take them out of the oven. This will prevent them from getting too wet."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You may be wondering what the secret is in this Secret Ingredient Cheesy Cornbread, but you don't have to wonder if this bread is any… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Cheesy Cornbread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Apple Cinnamon Muffins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Buffalo Chicken
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Wild Rice Soup
- My Favourite Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes