Gluten-free And Vegan Seed Crackers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These seed crackers are ideal as appetizers or as a snack and they pair well with hummus or other spreads. They are vegan, gluten-free, paleo, lactose-free, and they practically make themselves. To prepare the seed crackers it’s important to use a nonstick baking pan. Also, be careful when spreading the seed mix on the baking sheet. Be sure that the thickness of the mix is the same on the edges as it is in the center. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Don't deny yourself the joy of a Thin Mint. These Gluten Free Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies are only 115 calories and there's no oil… Continue reading: "Homemade Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- Gluten Free Shortbread Cookies
- Quick Kool-aid Pickles
- Purple Sweet Potato Hummus
- Cloud Bread
- Spinach And Mushrooms Vegetable Enchiladas
- Creamy Tuscan Soup Instant Pot Recipe
- Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes