Gluten-free And Vegan Seed Crackers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These seed crackers are ideal as appetizers or as a snack and they pair well with hummus or other spreads. They are vegan, gluten-free, paleo, lactose-free, and they practically make themselves. To prepare the seed crackers it’s important to use a nonstick baking pan. Also, be careful when spreading the seed mix on the baking sheet. Be sure that the thickness of the mix is the same on the edges as it is in the center. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Mint Chocolate Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Amaretto Sour
- Turmeric Chickpea Croutons
- Easy And Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Apple Crumble
- Chia And Flaxseed Pudding
- Mish Mash Of Eggs, Cheese And Peppers
- Zoku 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Tumbler
- Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
- Gluten-free And Vegan Tortillas With Chickpea Flour
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes