Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Masala Vada – Delicious & Crispy Paruppu Vadai is the deep fried lentil mixture mixed with onions, curry leaves, coriander, ginger and chillies. Its an excellent tea-time snacks. Masala vada recipe / dal vada recipe – A popular South Indian snack made using bengal gram i.e chana dal, mixture of spices added to the roughly grounded chana dal mixture to make these crispy vadai. Paruppu vadai /dal vadai recipe is my all time favourite snack during my school days or even now."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Healthy Apple Cake (Paleo, Low Carb & Sugar Free)
- Drunken Cheesy Bread
- Cinnamon Baked Apple Chips
- Gluten Free Cheez-Its
- Lemon & Poppy Seed Cupcakes
- Oatmeal No-Bake Bites
- Baked Zucchini Chips
- No-Bake Mocha Almond Fudge Energy Bars Recipe
- Little Debbie-Style Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
- 20 Awesome Gluten Free Recipes for Chips and Dips
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes