Crispy Kothambir Vadi
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Kothambir Vadi is a lip-smacking snack that you can make in no time! It is wonderfully crunchy, healthy, filling and satisfying delicious recipe! This to go-to snack whenever you want something quick, simple recipe with minimal ingredients! Think of a healthy and yummy snack, I am very sure the kothimbir vadi claims a top place on the list! This crispy, delicious, yet easy to make a snack, will go well as a tea-time snack or as a breakfast dish. Originating from the Marathi language, Kothimbir” or “Kothmir” stands for coriander leaves and the word “Vadi” Means cubes or wedges"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Buffalo chicken zucchini rice skillet recipe it a savory and tasty way to bring buffalo to your garden goodies. A healthy twist on a… Continue reading: "Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Rice Skillet"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Gluten-free Apple Cinnamon French Toast (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- The Best Restaurant-thentic Mexican Caesar Salad Dressing
- Potato Salad
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Spicy Cheesy Dairy Free Potato Wedges
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes