This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Classic Falafel Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Ultra Extra Crispy and Super delicious falafel recipe- a famous Mediterranean street food made irresistibly from your kitchen. Your entire family will love this falafel. Every time you make it turns out“The Best” Falafel is the deep fried ball made from ground chickpeas, onions and other herbs. It is most likely originated from Egypt but commonly eaten throughout Western Asia. Falafel grew to become a common form of Street food in the Middle East. Falafel is the deep fried ball made from ground chickpeas, onions and other herbs. It is most likely originated from Egypt but commonly eaten throughout Western Asia. "
Read NextCheesy Potato Pizzas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A delicious new way to flavor up your favorite fish! Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut is a healthy new recipe to add to the… Continue reading: "Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- Mermaid Drink
- Hippie Juice
- Vegan French Toast Sticks (gluten-free, Eggless)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes