4 Ingredient Healthy Popcorn Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Made with only four ingredients - popcorn, dates, sunflower seed butter, and dark chocolate - these healthy popcorn balls are easy to make and even more fun to eat! These popcorn balls are great as a snack or an quick and easy dessert. And because they are so easy, it is a super simple recipe to get the kids involved in! Make them for your next summer party and impress your guests - they will never know how healthy they really are!"
Makes9 popcorn balls
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
What could be better than a muffin tin recipe that you can eat at all hours of the day? These Grab 'n' Go Ham and Cheese Bites are… Continue reading: "Grab 'n' Go Ham and Cheese Bites"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Gluten-free Blackberry Crumb Bars (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Pudding
- Chicken And Rice Stuffed Peppers
- Gluten-free Air Fryer Fried Pickles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Paneer Butter Masala
- Classic Falafel Recipe
- Allergy Friendly Honey Bbq Chicken
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes