4 Ingredient Healthy Popcorn Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Made with only four ingredients - popcorn, dates, sunflower seed butter, and dark chocolate - these healthy popcorn balls are easy to make and even more fun to eat! These popcorn balls are great as a snack or an quick and easy dessert. And because they are so easy, it is a super simple recipe to get the kids involved in! Make them for your next summer party and impress your guests - they will never know how healthy they really are!"
Makes9 popcorn balls
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strawberry Frosted Chocolate Donuts
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Easy Homemade Guacamole Seasoning Mix Recipe
- Jalapeno Lime Cashew Sauce Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes