This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vegan Southern Squash Casserole (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Vegan Southern Squash Casserole recipe is just like the old-fashioned classic! Made with fresh seasonal yellow squash, a creamy cheesy dairy-free sauce, and buttery gluten-free cracker crumb topping! It's a perfect allergy-free side dish to feed a crowd at potlucks or holiday gatherings! Simple and easy with just 8 ingredients! A Southern classic! Squash casserole! It's summer comfort food that transforms fresh in-season yellow squash into a creamy cheesy baked casserole with buttery cracker crumb top! The perfect side dish to use up your garden's bounty of squash! It's a vegetable dish that even the pickiest of eaters will love (they probably won't even know they're getting a dose of veggies!)"
Read NextCrispy Quinoa Bites
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Spam Musubi With Teriyaki Sauce
- Gluten-free Apple Fritter Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Easy Vegetarian Bean Soup
- Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (starbucks Copycat, Gluten-free)
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes