Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Tomato Kurma without coconut is the easiest side dish which you can make in no-time. It’s simple,quick &Easy. Goes extremely well with Idly, dosa and roti. Generally, kurma is made with coconut based but this kurma taste without coconut taste absolutely delicious and we do get a right consistency of kurma. Adding a spoon full of besan flour diluted in water take this gravy the next level and we get the right consistency. So Easy right? We need not grate and grind the coconut to make, this simple Trick can be a time savour"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes