This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Best Baked Champagne Risotto
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"When you make this risotto recipe, there’s no stirring necessary and no need to babysit a pot on the stove. All you have to do is dump and bake for a creamy, dreamy rice side dish! This Easy Baked Champagne Risotto is fancy enough for a holiday and simple enough for a busy weeknight at home!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 inch baking dish
Read NextCharming Cottage Potato Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Now that Bisquick makes a gluten free variety of its famed biscuit mix, many of your classic dishes can be enjoyed again! Here, gluten… Continue reading: "Gluten Free Impossibly Easy Breakfast Bake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Gluten-free Scallion Oil Noodles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Gluten-free Naan (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes