Spring Onions Kootu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Oil- 12 tsp Channa dal- 2 tbs salt – to taste INSTRUCTIONS Cook the channa dal by adding 1 cup of water and cook for 3 to 4 whistles. Heat up the oil, add onions, crush garlic and chilli in pestle mortar, add them in. Add the chopped Spring onions, saute them for 2 to3 minutes. Add salt, cooked channa dal along with water, cover the lid, cook for another 3 to 5 minutes. Spring Onion kootu is Ready!Spring Onions Kootu is Ready!! Best Served with Rice or Roti!! Do try this recipe and let me know, share your thoughts, comment below or click a picture"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When you get home from work, you probably don't want to make dinner. But with this recipe for Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad,… Continue reading: "Green Bean, Quinoa, & Tarragon Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade Applesauce
- Espresso Overnight Oats
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Mutton Stew
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Nests
- Gluten-free Peach Cobbler (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes