Spring Onions Kootu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Oil- 12 tsp Channa dal- 2 tbs salt – to taste INSTRUCTIONS Cook the channa dal by adding 1 cup of water and cook for 3 to 4 whistles. Heat up the oil, add onions, crush garlic and chilli in pestle mortar, add them in. Add the chopped Spring onions, saute them for 2 to3 minutes. Add salt, cooked channa dal along with water, cover the lid, cook for another 3 to 5 minutes. Spring Onion kootu is Ready!Spring Onions Kootu is Ready!! Best Served with Rice or Roti!! Do try this recipe and let me know, share your thoughts, comment below or click a picture"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Apple Cinnamon French Toast (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- The Best Restaurant-thentic Mexican Caesar Salad Dressing
- Potato Salad
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Spicy Cheesy Dairy Free Potato Wedges
- Frito Pie
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes