Southindian Mor Kuzhambu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This mor kuzhambu /more kulambu is traditional South Indian curd based gravy made from sour curd/yoghurt. It’s SUPER EASY to make and on your table under 15mins! Oil– I used peanut oil for this recipe. You could also use coconut oil or gingelly oil. Curd/Yoghurt: whisk your curd by adding 2 cups of water to get smooth buttermilk. For this recipe, we need slightly sour curd to achieve a traditional taste. The flavour and taste of this mor kulambu recipe totally depend on the sourness of the curd."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Copycat Chipotle Cilantro Lime Rice
- Gram's Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Spicy Cheesy Dairy Free Potato Wedges
- Mom's Classic Cottage Potatoes
- Pizza Potatoes Casserole (vegan, Gluten-free Allergy-free)
- Spicy Deviled Eggs
- Easy Italian Prosciutto Potato Salad
- The Sweetest Sweet Potato Casserole
- Gluten-Free Irish Potato Pancakes
- Creamy Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes