Smashed Brussel Sprouts Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Crispy Brussels Sprouts are the keto low-carb side dish that will turn everyone into a brussel sprout lover. This recipe for smashed brussel sprouts with parmesan cheese have crispy, cheezy edges and oven-roasted caramel goodness. Here is why this recipe is amazing: Everyone loves the crispiness of the parmesan cheese on these pan-roasted smashed Brussels sprouts. Perfect for a low-carb appetizer or even a keto snack for when you want something crunchy yet healthier. Easily cook the Brussels sprouts in the microwave. No need to wait for the water to boil!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You are going to fall in love with Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad. This broccoli salad recipe is super delicious and insanely easy… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Vegan Lemon Bars (gluten-free, Eggless)
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strawberry Frosted Chocolate Donuts
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes