Skillet Garlic Green Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This recipe for skillet garlic green beans is a delicious side dish that is ready in just 15 minutes. Perfect for fresh produce and let’s face it, anything with garlic in the recipe must be scrumptious. The beans come out tender-crisp, so they are super healthy and they take just 10-15 minutes to cook. This is an easy addition to your family table. They are perfect to serve with your weeknight meal, your next party, or your holiday table. Generally, I will blanch them 2-3 minutes, scoop the beans out with a spider and put them right into the skillet for finishing with the olive oil and garlic."
NotesAdd some sesame seeds and you will have the green beans that are served at Asian Buffets.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade Applesauce
- Espresso Overnight Oats
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Mutton Stew
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Nests
- Gluten-free Peach Cobbler (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes