Simplified Chorizo Jambalaya
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Simplified Chorizo Jambalaya is the perfect one pot weeknight dinner meal. Prep the ingredients as you cook to cut down on total recipe time, then just wait for the rice to cook through. Made with onions, garlic, chorizo, chipotle in adobo peppers, spices, tomatoes, red beans and rice. Every bite is filled with flavor. Gluten free and Dairy free. I have been making various versions of this simplified chorizo jambalaya dish for years. It is one of my go to meals when I’m trying to impress dinner guests while also minimizing cooking time and effort."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Mint Chocolate Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Amaretto Sour
- Turmeric Chickpea Croutons
- Easy And Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Apple Crumble
- Chia And Flaxseed Pudding
- Mish Mash Of Eggs, Cheese And Peppers
- Zoku 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Tumbler
- Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
- Gluten-free And Vegan Tortillas With Chickpea Flour
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes