Sauteed Beet Greens
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sauteed beet greens is a quick recipe that uses simple ingredients. Add a few pieces of bacon, a little butter, vinegar, and seasonings to the leaves for a delicious side dish. Garden Fresh Beets When I was growing up, we had three gardens and my mom had all of us kids helping plant, weed, and water them every day. In the Fall, we enjoyed every part of the beet a few times a week. When you have a vegetable as beautiful as a beet, keeping recipes simple seems to bring out the best. Beet greens are in the same family as Swiss chard. They are both packed with rich nutrients. You can use them interchangeably too. Beet leaves are a bit milder and more tender while being less bitter than kale and collards. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Riced Cauliflower – Eggfree
- Blt Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- How To Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes