Sauteed Beet Greens
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sauteed beet greens is a quick recipe that uses simple ingredients. Add a few pieces of bacon, a little butter, vinegar, and seasonings to the leaves for a delicious side dish. Garden Fresh Beets When I was growing up, we had three gardens and my mom had all of us kids helping plant, weed, and water them every day. In the Fall, we enjoyed every part of the beet a few times a week. When you have a vegetable as beautiful as a beet, keeping recipes simple seems to bring out the best. Beet greens are in the same family as Swiss chard. They are both packed with rich nutrients. You can use them interchangeably too. Beet leaves are a bit milder and more tender while being less bitter than kale and collards. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Making gluten free bread can be difficult, but not when it comes to this Cinnamon Swirl Gluten Free Bread. This recipe is easy to make… Continue reading: "Cinnamon Swirl Gluten Free Bread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Buffalo Chicken Tacos (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Hoisin Sauce
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes