This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Rajasthani Laal Maas Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Make this lip-smacking Rajasthani Laal Maas recipe or Red mutton curry. It is lusciously creamy, loaded with flavor and this mutton laal maas is pressured cooked to get moist, tender and juicy mutton pieces that is seriously comforting! Laal Maas is the traditional mutton curry from Rajasthan cuisine. Since it is in the bright red color it is also called as red mutton curry. Traditionally it is made using mathania chillies. This Laal Maas is cooked in tomato and byadage chili gravy and pressure cooked for good 20 mins which give you warm, irresistible gravy!"
Read NextGrandma's Favorite Mashed Potatoes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This Fudgy Flourless Chocolate Cake is a decadent gluten-free and dairy-free cake with refined sugar-free options. You can top this… Continue reading: "Fudgy Flourless Chocolate Cake"
- Grandma's Favorite Mashed Potatoes
- Crispy Quinoa Bites
- Italian Green Beans
- Skillet Garlic Green Beans
- Cheddar Ranch Au Gratin Potatoes
- Gluten-free Orzo Pasta Salad (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Miss Molly's Green Bean Casserole
- 6 Ingredient Green Beans in 15 Minutes
- Garlicky Mashed Cauliflower "Potatoes"
- Dal Tadka
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Easy Vegetarian Bean Soup
- Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (starbucks Copycat, Gluten-free)
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Gluten-free Blueberry Muffins
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes