Easy Zucchini and Squash Gratin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You can never have too many zucchini recipes at this time of year, right?! With layers of zucchini, summer squash, tomatoes, herbs, and Parmesan cheese, this Easy Zucchini and Squash Gratin is a healthy, clean eating side dish to enjoy for the season! Whether you pluck them from your own garden, buy them at the farmer’s market, or pick some up at the grocery store…zucchini and squash are EVERYWHERE right now…and they’re affordable! Why not combine them with some of summer’s other delicious flavors (tomatoes, fresh herbs) for a simple dish that comes together quickly and easily?!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Size5 x 9 inch baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Green Mutton Chops Recipe
- Southindian Mor Kuzhambu
- Vegan Tzatziki
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Irish Potato Candy (vegan, Gluten-free, Keto)
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- Sabudana Khichdi
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes