Poricha Kuzhambu Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sharing my mother’s delicious poricha kuzhambu recipe which is absolutely lip-smacking and our family favorite! Vegetables are cooked in rich coconut sauce gravy gives you the most aromatic flavor. The day before yesterday I was just skimming through my mother’s recipe book, I came across this recipe “Poricha kuzhambu” mom had given me this kuzhambu mixed with rice for my lunch box during my school days! This porichakuzhambu is my all time favorite, I can have it with rice, idly, dosa, chapati"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Breakfast just became the most adorable meal of the day. The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat are a tasty little treat that… Continue reading: "The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes
- Easy Lentil Shepherd's Pie (vegan, Gluten-free)
- Healthy Shamrock Gummies
- Natural Mint Shamrock Shake
- Asparagus And Potato Frittata
- Homemade Coleslaw
- How To Make A Simple Charcuterie Board
- Easy Kashmiri Pulao
- Neer Dosa
- How To Make Amazing Cabbage Rolls
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes