Paneer Butter Masala
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Heat up the butter, sauté the cubed paneer until it turns golden brown. In a same pan , add in butter, onions, GG paste sauté until the raw smell leaves off. Add all the spice powders, salt and sauté for 1 or 2 mins. Add in tomato puree and tomato ketchup and cook them for 2-3 mins. Add crushed kasthoori methi leaves. Add the milk and paneer,cover and cook for 5 mins. Now, finally add the fresh cream, cover and cook for 2- 3 mins. Paneer Butter Masala is ready!!!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
"Carnivores and vegan alike will love these vegan Asian lettuce wraps. Brown rice, chickpeas and nuts come together to form a sort of… Continue reading: "Asian Faux Chicken Lettuce Wraps"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Gluten-free Blackberry Crumb Bars (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Pudding
- Chicken And Rice Stuffed Peppers
- Gluten-free Air Fryer Fried Pickles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Paneer Butter Masala
- Classic Falafel Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes