Murungai Keerai Paruppu Usili Or Poriyal
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cook the toor dal and keep aside. In a pan add in oil, add onions and green chilli, sauté it for 3 to 4 mins. Add in the drumstick leaves and sprinkle some salt sauté for 3 mins. Finally add the cooked dal and cook for another 3 to 4 mins.Step by Step pictures: Murungai Keerai Paruppu Usili or Poriyal | Murungai Keerai Lentil Fry RecipeIn a pan add in oil, sauté onions and green chilli for 5 mins."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
"Carnivores and vegan alike will love these vegan Asian lettuce wraps. Brown rice, chickpeas and nuts come together to form a sort of… Continue reading: "Asian Faux Chicken Lettuce Wraps"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Gluten-free Blackberry Crumb Bars (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Pudding
- Chicken And Rice Stuffed Peppers
- Gluten-free Air Fryer Fried Pickles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Paneer Butter Masala
- Classic Falafel Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes