Mom's Classic Cottage Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cheesy roasted potatoes, pimentos, and a crunchy crumb topping make Mom’s Classic Cottage Potatoes a simple yet delicious Southern side dish! The best part? This dish is super quick and incredibly easy; you don't even need to peel the potatoes!"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A Jersey Shore classic! These meatless Boardwalk Italian Sausage Peppers Sandwiches are vegan, gluten-free, and top 8 allergy-free!… Continue reading: "Vegan Boardwalk Italian Sausage and Peppers Sandwiches"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Baked Tacos
- Alfredo Pasta
- 10 Minutes Chicken Curry
- Dynamite Shrimp
- Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Gluten-free Apple Cinnamon Muffins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes