This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Few things in life are as satisfying as a good batch of homemade potato chips. There's just something about the way they taste that can't be beat. These crispy chips are easy to make and taste delicious. Plus, you can customize them with your favorite seasonings. Making your own potato chips from scratch does take time and it is much easier to just open a bag. However, if you have the time, it is worth it. You know exactly what is in yours and you can top them with anything you want. Our family just can’t get enough of these crisps, they are absolutely the best. And making them at home is actually a lot easier than you might think. In just a few simple steps and three ingredients, you can have crispy, delicious chips to snack on anytime you want. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Read NextCrispy Quinoa Bites
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Spam Musubi With Teriyaki Sauce
- Gluten-free Apple Fritter Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Easy Vegetarian Bean Soup
- Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (starbucks Copycat, Gluten-free)
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes