Healthy No-Mayo Coleslaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This amazing vegan coleslaw is absolutely delicious and tastes just like the real thing! Perfectly creamy, sweet, and tangy. It is WAY healthier than traditional coleslaw, though, which is typically drenched in mayo and very high in calories. This recipe is a lightened up version with all the flavor and creaminess of traditional coleslaw. It’s also oil-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, and much lower in calories and fat than regular coleslaw. Super easy to make, too! Ready and on the table in 15 minutes or less.
Total Fat: 2g
Dietary Fiber: 5g
Dietary RestrictionsDairy Free, Vegan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Layered Gingerbread Cheesecake Bars
- Gluten Free Eggnog Bread Pudding
- Gluten-Free Sourdough Garlic Bread
- Kale Salad with Acorn Squash, Goat Cheese, and Candied Pecans
- Dairy Free Mashed Potatoes
- 4-Ingredient Cranberry Sauce
- 3-Ingredient DIY Vegan Instant Hot Chocolate Mix
- Simple Beet Chili
- Healthy Pumpkin Ginger Date Cookies
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes