Healthy No-Mayo Coleslaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This amazing vegan coleslaw is absolutely delicious and tastes just like the real thing! Perfectly creamy, sweet, and tangy. It is WAY healthier than traditional coleslaw, though, which is typically drenched in mayo and very high in calories. This recipe is a lightened up version with all the flavor and creaminess of traditional coleslaw. It’s also oil-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, and much lower in calories and fat than regular coleslaw. Super easy to make, too! Ready and on the table in 15 minutes or less.
Total Fat: 2g
Dietary Fiber: 5g
Dietary RestrictionsDairy Free, Vegan
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Waffle Sandwiches
- Prosciutto Wrapped Grilled Pineapple Skewers
- BBQ Ranch Chickpea Salad
- Turkey Chili
- Vegan Boardwalk Italian Sausage and Peppers Sandwiches
- Granola Crusted Salmon
- Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken
- Healthy Caramel Chia Seed Pudding
- Chickpea Cucumber Salad
- No-Bake Gluten-Free S'mores Parfait (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes