Healthier Patatas Bravas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A healthier spin on the Spanish classic Patatas Bravas Aioli recipe. This time made with boiled then pan fried potatoes and served with a vegan spicy tomato aioli. Talk about comfort food at its finest. It should come as no surprise that I am a potato lover. Pretty much love all potato dishes (though not equally). From home fries to oven roasted potato wedges there’s just something about potatoes that taste like home to me. For me potatoes are the ultimate comfort food, and when I’m homesick, or feeling under the weather a bite into a soft and tender potato, preferably crispy on the outside, just makes me feel whole again."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Don't deny yourself the joy of a Thin Mint. These Gluten Free Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies are only 115 calories and there's no oil… Continue reading: "Homemade Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Italian Meatballs
- Homemade Dunkaroos Recipe (gluten-free, Vegan, Allergy-free)
- Incredible Hulk Drink
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Healthy Air Fryer Falafel (gluten-free, Vegan, Allergy-free)
- Roasted Carrot White Bean Hummus
- Raw Vegan Carrot Cake Bars
- Creamy Vegan Carrot Risotto (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Gluten-free Carrot Cake Sugar Cookies (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Miami Vice Drink
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes