Gutti Vankaya Kura
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Dry roast all the ingredients one by one Under “To dry roast”. Roast the each ingredients just for a minute and and set aside for 5 mins, let it cool down. Grind the dry roasted ingredients along with onions and soaked tamarind, salt make into a fine paste, sprinkle some water if needed. Slit open the brinjal, and stuff the masala into a brinjal.. keep aside the excess masala. In a kadai, add in oil, just be generous in adding the oil because the brinjal should be cooked only in the oil"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade Applesauce
- Espresso Overnight Oats
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Mutton Stew
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Nests
- Gluten-free Peach Cobbler (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes