This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This south Indian Garlic curry recipe(poondu kuzhambu) infused with garlic & peppercorns with bright red colour has a symphony of flavours, tantalizing spicy and tangy lip-smacking delicious. I’m sure this garlic curry is going to be your family’s favourite! This garlic curry/ Poondu kuzhambu is recipe is my favorite childhood recipe from my Amma’s kitchen. I’m very much obsessed with garlic, so ultimately this curry has become my favourite one! The ingredients are so pantry friendly and you will definitely love the taste of this curry."
Read NextCrispy Quinoa Bites
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Spam Musubi With Teriyaki Sauce
- Gluten-free Apple Fritter Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Easy Vegetarian Bean Soup
- Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (starbucks Copycat, Gluten-free)
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes