Roasted Garlic Potato Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Roasted Garlic Potato Bites make a regular appearance in my "take a meal" rotation. Do people still take meals? I feel like it's a dying tradition that needs to be revived. There's nothing better than receiving a meal from a friend when you're down on your luck or recovering from something. Food is definitely a love language. Right? I mean, it has to be. Anyway, I like to bring these potato bites because they're tasty, reheat easily, and simple to make. I usually pair them with a whole roasted chicken (since you know they've probably already got a half dozen or so casseroles in the freezer), a salad, and some kind of dessert (usually pie or cake). And I always double the recipe so I can feed my own family too!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Secret Ingredient Mexican Tortilla Bake is a cheesy and flavorful Mexican casserole recipe that the entire family will love. Salsa,… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Mexican Tortilla Bake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Easy Vegan Jalapeño Cornbread
- Lentil Loaf (Vegan, Gluten-free, Grain-free)
- Soft Baked Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
- Gluten-Free Apple Crisp (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Easy Baked Vegan Pumpkin Donuts
- Orange Amaretto Cranberry Sauce
- Shrimp Scampi
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Crock Pot Ham
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes