Easy Ratatouille Recipe – How To Make Ratatouille
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Easy Ratatouille recipe is a fast and flavorful French side dish that happens to be vegan, gluten-free, paleo, and Whole30-friendly for a crowd-pleasing big-batch recipe. See below how to make it on the stove, in the oven, or in the Instant Pot! Are you looking to up your vegetable game? If you’re like me, you’re trying to eat as many light, healthy, and vegetable-packed meals as possible these days. And luckily, healthy doesn’t have to mean boring. This easy vegan ratatouille recipe is light, gluten-free, and even Whole30-friendly! It comes together easily on the stove or in the oven in a big batch for an effortless entertaining recipe."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time55 min
Cooking MethodOven, Skillet, Slow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You are going to fall in love with Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad. This broccoli salad recipe is super delicious and insanely easy… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Broccoli Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Vegan Lemon Bars (gluten-free, Eggless)
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strawberry Frosted Chocolate Donuts
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes