Oven Roasted Steak Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Raise your hand if you're an exhausted parent trying to balance keeping your kids happy with keeping them healthy. :: raises hand :: We have a tough job, you guys. Seriously tough. My kids are active and awesome. We do piano, soccer, football, playdates, school - it feels like we never stop moving and because we're on the go all the time, I find that it's really easy to fall into the trap of relying on quick but unhealthy fast foods. Case in point, one of our favorite post game treats is french fries. Now, potatoes in and of themselves aren't unhealthy. They're full of vitamins and nutrients that are great for growing children. But when we grab the ones from the drive-thru that are deep fried in who-knows-what because it's just easier. Well, maybe not my best decision ever. So this week we decided to try our hand at making some really simple (but still totally delicious) steak fries at home. They came out great and everyone agreed that they were the perfect treat!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Green Mutton Chops Recipe
- Southindian Mor Kuzhambu
- Vegan Tzatziki
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Irish Potato Candy (vegan, Gluten-free, Keto)
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- Sabudana Khichdi
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes