Instant Pot Quinoa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Instant Pot Quinoa is super easy to make and is a great rice alternative when you want a highly nutritious starter for your next all-in-one dinner bowl. Quinoa is very versatile and combines well with lots of flavors so we like to experiment and add things like lime juice as the quinoa cooks. Then, add even more and make it a great all-in-one dinner bowl for family dinner night. Try it and you'll love it. So easy."
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Zoku 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Tumbler
- Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
- Gluten-free And Vegan Tortillas With Chickpea Flour
- Mojo Picón Or Red Pepper Spread
- No Bake Tricolor Mini Cheesecakes
- Cucumber Appetizers With Sardine Spread
- Coffee Overnight Rolled Oats
- Mini Meatloaves: Vegan Meatloaf Muffins (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Gluten-free And Vegan Seed Crackers
- Caper Hummus
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes