This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Asian Green Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The delicious combination of blistered tender-crips green beans and Asian spices make this simple side dish the perfect accompaniment to any main course. Whether you’re serving a quick weeknight meal or preparing a meal for a fancy dinner party, this amazing recipe is the perfect choice! On top of being packed with flavor, this quick side dish couldn’t be easier to make! Just combine the short list of ingredients, sauté them in a hot pan, and serve these Asian green beans to your family in under 15 minutes. "
Read NextMom's Classic Cottage Potatoes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you crave bread like no one's business, then this easy-to-follow recipe on how to bake gluten free bread is made for you. Learn how… Continue reading: "How to Make Gluten Free French Bread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Homemade Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Gluten-free Scallion Oil Noodles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes