Air Fryer Potato Wedges With Cheesy Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Perfectly seasoned, crispy potato wedges are easy to make in your air fryer with little to no oil. Top them with a cheesy vegan sauce for the ultimate snack or side dish. If you love making French fries in your air fryer, this is the recipe for you. These cheesy vegan potato wedges remind me of the flavors of potato skins, but they are much easier to make. The potatoes are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. You can make them with fingerling or baby potatoes, which are easy to cut into wedges. While delicious on their own, they are incredible topped with the cashew-based vegan cheese sauce."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Breakfast just became the most adorable meal of the day. The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat are a tasty little treat that… Continue reading: "The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes
- Easy Lentil Shepherd's Pie (vegan, Gluten-free)
- Healthy Shamrock Gummies
- Natural Mint Shamrock Shake
- Asparagus And Potato Frittata
- Homemade Coleslaw
- How To Make A Simple Charcuterie Board
- Easy Kashmiri Pulao
- Neer Dosa
- How To Make Amazing Cabbage Rolls
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes