The Best Restaurant-thentic Mexican Caesar Salad Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Made in a blender, this savory and delicious Mexican Caesar Salad Dressing is rich and creamy. Roasted Anaheim peppers are blended with lots of cilantro, Cotija cheese, pepitas, and other salad dressing ingredients to create a restaurant-thentic salad dressing that your family will crave. Serve on a Mexican Caesar Salad or think outside the box to use this on a Mexican Caesar pizza, sandwich wraps, or drizzled on roasted chicken, grilled steak, or shish kebobs! Yum!"
Preparation Time22 min
Cooking Time8 min
Cooking Vessel Sizeblender
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Super soft and delicious 30 minute seven ingredient salmon cakes with hearts of palm and chickpeas. A perfect gluten free and dairy… Continue reading: "Salmon Cakes with Hearts of Palm"
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes