This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sriracha Mayo Dipping Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Sriracha Mayo Dipping Sauce is so simple to make, just takes four ingredients and you are ready to use this as a dip or spread for your favorite sandwich. Restaurant Spicy Sauce Maybe you have never had the pleasure of enjoying this sauce at a restaurant. If you have ever been to a taco place and ordered a fish taco, you have probably already enjoyed this tasty condiment. Once you try this sauce, you might be spooning it over grilled chicken, pork, and beef. Drizzle it over cooked vegetables. My daughter loves using this as a dipping sauce for French fries. Of course, if I am talking about the many uses of this versatile sauce, I would be remiss if I did not bring up the Vietnamese street food. "
Preparation Time5 min
Read NextGluten Free Simple Brown Gravy
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A delicious new way to flavor up your favorite fish! Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut is a healthy new recipe to add to the… Continue reading: "Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- Mermaid Drink
- Hippie Juice
- Vegan French Toast Sticks (gluten-free, Eggless)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes