Quick Blender Marinara Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Oh my gosh. This quick marinara sauce recipe is so freaking good! I’ve made it three times this month alone and I could easily make it every week. It’s super easy, as you drop everything in the blender and mix it together and it goes well on everything. This healthy and quick marinara sauce recipe just may be the best marinara sauce ever! Throw it in a blender, heat, and serve. It's that easy... and so fast. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Quick Pickled Vegetables are easy to make with any of your favorite fresh veggies. Crunchy with a hint of garlic and dill, these… Continue reading: "Pickled Vegetables (Easy Refrigerator Recipe)"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Christmas Hard Rock Glass Candy
- Homemade Apple Cider (no Added Sugar)
- Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers
- Cauliflower Gnocchi With Butternut Squash
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Pumpkin Risotto (vegan, Gluten-free)
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Mini Spinach Quiches
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte (keto, Gluten-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes