Homemade Vegan Sour Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Learn how to make Vegan Sour Cream with just 2 ingredients! Thick and creamy, perfectly tangy dairy-free sour cream is the perfect substitute for regular sour cream! An easy and quick homemade recipe that's gluten-free, allergy-free, has no nuts, soy, or oil, and is made from scratch in 2 minutes! A budget-friendly replacement to always have in your fridge! So easy and delicious to make for dips, sauces, toppings, baking, and to batch and keep in your fridge!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This 3 ingredient chocolate keto fudge is an easy paleo and vegan dessert recipe. It has a solid yet soft creamy texture and a rich… Continue reading: "Rich 3 Ingredient Chocolate Keto Fudge"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Black Beans
- The Best Vegan French Toast (gluten-free, Eggless)
- Baked Crispy Chicken Wings Recipe
- Broccoli Cauliflower Bacon Salad Recipe
- Lasagna Stuffed Peppers
- Ham And Lentil Soup
- Old-fashioned Vegan Potato Soup (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- Homemade Vegan Sour Cream
- Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes