This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Homemade Lavender Syrup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Lavender syrup is a delicious and fragrant way to sweeten your coffee, cocktails, or desserts. This simple recipe is quick and easy to make, and it’s a great way to enjoy the flavor of lavender in all sorts of recipes. Whether you’re looking for a unique gift idea or just want to enjoy the flavor of lavender in your own kitchen, this lavender simple syrup recipe is a great place to start. From delicious craft cocktails to flavorful lemonade, there are so many amazing ways to use simple syrup."
Read NextGluten Free Simple Brown Gravy
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Breakfast just became the most adorable meal of the day. The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat are a tasty little treat that… Continue reading: "The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sweet & Tangy Pineapple Bbq Sauce
- Philly Cheesesteak Dip
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- Mermaid Drink
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes