We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A multi-purpose super fresh but robust, herby, citrusy, spicy Green Sauce that has the power to make everything better and is made in a food processor in minutes. Keep a jar in the fridge and you are seconds away from amping up any meal! Whip up this Green Sauce whenever you have an over abundance of herbs and dollop it on all the things. It’s so quick and easy to make! This sauce is E-verything. It’s fresh, light, bright and zippy. It’s herby, citrusy, spicy, tangy, slightly brine-y (thank you capers!) and packed with flavour. It makes a wonderfully, fresh alternative to heavier, creamy sauces. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Breakfast Bars
- Vegan White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Easy Vegan Eggplant Parmesan (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free) | Air Fried & Baked
- Gluten-Free Brown Rice Stuffing Casserole (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Meal Prep with Black Beans & Rice
- Green Sauce
- Crustless Pecan Pie without Corn Syrup (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Paleo)
- Pulled Pork Chili
- Loaded Vegan White Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallow (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes