Enchilada Sauce Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Enchilada sauce recipe is lusciously creamy, better than your store-bought! The fresh and lovely flavours of the red enchilada sauce make everything better! Enchilada sauce also called salsa Roja is a type of red sauce in Mexican cuisine. It is the sauce made of tomato, onion garlic, cumin, oregano all simmered together in the tomato sauce until thickened. This red enchilada sauce is used in the preparation of Mexican foods, primarily in enchiladas! Sometimes this homemade enchilada sauce is used for tacos or quesadillas, tacos or burritos."
NotesSpice level: The spice Level of the enchilada sauce can be adjusted as per your preference. If you would like to get more spicy, you may add pepper powder as well.
Roux: Once you add the flour, whisk quickly to avoid any lumps and the flour should be stirred for 1 minute to remove the raw flavours.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Chicken Kebabs Recipe
- Fish Fry With Shallots And Coconut
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Spatchcock Turkey Recipe. How To Cook A Thanksgiving Turkey.
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes