Balsamic Dijon Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"For me, there's nothing worse than a sickly sweet dressing. You know the kind - with gobs and gobs of sugar that really could be put over ice cream and would probably taste better? I'm a pretty firm believer that sugar belongs no where near my salad dressing. I'm not saying you can't go a little sweet with a touch of honey (as we do here) or maple syrup, but white sugar crosses an imaginary line for me. Is there something you would never add to your dressing? This Balsamic Dijon Salad Dressing whips up in about a minute and tastes fantastic. No funky ingredients and made from stuff you probably already have hanging out in your pantry. Works great on salads, but also as a marinade for chicken, steak, or fish! I paired this dressing with my Spinach and Pear Salad. Mmmmm."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dill Roasted Garbanzo Beans With Potatoes
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Italian Dressing Chicken
- Italian Beef
- Homemade Gluten-free Wheat Thins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Chicken Tostadas
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Easy Butternut Squash Curry
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Instant Pot Ribs
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes