Balsamic Dijon Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"For me, there's nothing worse than a sickly sweet dressing. You know the kind - with gobs and gobs of sugar that really could be put over ice cream and would probably taste better? I'm a pretty firm believer that sugar belongs no where near my salad dressing. I'm not saying you can't go a little sweet with a touch of honey (as we do here) or maple syrup, but white sugar crosses an imaginary line for me. Is there something you would never add to your dressing? This Balsamic Dijon Salad Dressing whips up in about a minute and tastes fantastic. No funky ingredients and made from stuff you probably already have hanging out in your pantry. Works great on salads, but also as a marinade for chicken, steak, or fish! I paired this dressing with my Spinach and Pear Salad. Mmmmm."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
There are a lot of store-bought french fried onions, but not many are gluten-free. These Make-Your-Own French Fried Onions will solve… Continue reading: "Make-Your-Own French Fried Onions"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Gluten-free Blackberry Crumb Bars (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Pudding
- Chicken And Rice Stuffed Peppers
- Gluten-free Air Fryer Fried Pickles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Paneer Butter Masala
- Classic Falafel Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes